Happy Tuesday, readers. This week’s Top Ten Tuesday post set for us by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl is Top Ten Favorite Couples in Books.
As I’m trying to be more open about my enjoyment of things fully, slice of life, or romantically inclined (and I’m not sure why I still have reticence about sharing these things), here is my list of favorite couples in books.
- Aristotle and Dante from Aristotle & Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz
- Zuri and Darius from Pride by Ibi Zoboi
- Rufus and Mateo from They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera. Man was I rooting for them.
- Sam and Miel from When the Moon Was Ours by Anne-Marie McLemore, of course.
- The moms from The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli
- Percy and Monty from The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee
- Emi and Eva from Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour
- Alice and Takumi from Let’s Talk About Love by Claire Kann
- Charlie and Alyssa from Queens of Geek by Jen Wilde
- Alana and Marko from Saga by Brian K. Vaughan, illustrated by Fiona Staples