With ten minutes left in my Tuesday, let me pop in here really quick and tackle this week’s Top Ten Tuesday prompt which asks for ten books from our favorite authors that we haven’t read. This is going to be tough.
I think I struggle with making this list because either I’ve read almost all of the backlist of my favorite authors, or they don’t have any backlist. Or, even, they have books coming out in the near future. Mostly.
- All the Crooked Saints by Maggie Stiefvater — I struggle with this one. I’ve read reviews about cultural appropriation and I don’t want to perpetuate any of that.
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo — I own this. In ebook and audiobook. Everyone tells me it’s great. I don’t know what’s keeping me from it.
- The Inexplicable Logic of My Life by Benjamin Alire Saenz — I have the ebook and the audiobook is readily available from the library. *shrug*
- The Midnight Star by Marie Lu — I just wasn’t as enamored with this series.
- Wildcard by Marie Lu — I am enamored with this series and am waiting to see if I receive gift cards to B&N in the near future before I pick it up.
- Wild Beauty by Anna-Marie McLemore — I think it’s because I loved When the Moon Was Ours so much, I’m afraid to be disappointed. And now I’m going to redownload WTMWO onto my phone before bed.
- Miles Morales Spiderman by Jason Reynolds — JR is EVERYTHING, but Spiderman’s not my cup of tea.
- Saga by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples — I’m up to the end of Vol. 5 now. I’m gong to get them all reread, at least by the time they come back from hiatus.
- Papergirls by Brian K. Vaughan — we just got Vols. 2 & 3. I’ll get to them eventually.
- Binti: Homegoing by Nnedi Okorafor — I’m still waiting. It’ll come off of hold one of these days.
What’s on your list? Leave it in the comments and I’ll see you there soon. Happy reading!