It’s not easy to be happy-go-lucky all the time. Some characters (like people) walk around with a lot of anger.
The books on this list feature characters like that – who, for whatever reason, are incredibly angry.
And some of those characters (just like people) handle that anger better than others.
- Leverage by J. C. Cohen | About |
- Croak (series) by Gina Damico | About | Book Review |
- Mexican Whiteboy by Matt de la Peña | About |
- Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick | About | Book Review |
- Ghost (Track #1) by Jason Reynolds | About | Sticky Note Review