One of my bookish New Year’s resolutions is to blog more regularly. I miss it. It’s fun. And what better way to get started (even though the new year is still a few weeks away), than by joining That Artsy Reader Girl for a book list.
As a side note, I’m terrible at reading books on my list. It’s fun to make lists anyway.
This list is five (plus one) audiobooks I plan on listening to on my commute to and from work the rest of this winter. I’d do an entire list of ten, but The Storygraph only allows five in the “Up Next” section of the TBR list. Which makes sense to me.
- We Deserve Monuments by Jas Hammonds. This might be cheating. I’m currently listening to a copy courtesy of libro.fm and Macmillan audio.
- Tristan Strong (series) by Kwame Mbalia. I started this series a while back, then got distracted. I need a refresher, so I’m starting over.
- All My Rage by Sabaa Tahir. My wife is reading this one right now and says it’s good. So why not?
- The Sunbearer Trials by Aiden Thomas. Because it’s Aiden Thomas.
- The Getaway by Lamar Giles. Did you see that cover? I’m not making a judgment, but I’m definitely intrigued.
- A Snake Falls to Earth by Darcy Little Badger. Read the premise. You’re welcome.