Look at me, hitting Top Ten Tuesday hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl two weeks in a row. This week’s topic is books I wish Santa would bring.
Since I’m not hurting for hardcovers this year, I thought I’d put my own spin on it and go with the top ten books I own that I wish I had time to read this year. There are so many more than this — an entire bookshelf’s worth. But if I had to pare it down to 10, these are the 10 I’d go with.
- Grown by Tiffany D. Jackson
- All Boys Aren’t Blue by George Johnson
- Elatsoe by Darcie Little Badger
- Paola Santiago and the River of Tears by Tehlor K. Mejia
- Ordinary Hazards by Nikki Grimes
- The Guilded Ones by Namina Forna
- Apple (Skin to the Core) by Eric Gansworth
- The Kingdom of Back by Marie Lu
- The Beautiful by Renée Adieh
- Sasha Masha by Agnes Borinsky