It’s been a heck of a September, just as it’s been a heck of a 2020. This month I read quite a bit, tie dyed with my wife and friends, reconnected with my baby brother, and managed to turn 38.
I think it was this month (or maybe it was last month) I decided that I’m not reviewing all the books anymore. I was putting unnecessary pressure on myself to write sticky note reviews for everything, and I found it made writing any reviews at all much more challenging.
But all of the books get a Bitmoji, and they’re all represented in the book journal below.
- Wicked as You Wish by Rin Chupeco (Review)
- Punching the Air by Ibi Zoboi and Yusef Salaam (Review)
- It Came from the Sky by Chelsea Sedoti
- The Circus Rose by Betsy Cornwell
- Before the Ever After by Jacqueline Woodson (Review)
- A Beautifully Foolish Endeavor by Hank Green (Review)
- Miss Meteor by Tehlor Kay Mejia and Anna-Marie McLemore (Review)
- Spell Hacker by M. K. England