Welcome to September, readers.
I don’t know about you all, but I feel like I read more in August than I have in a while. And mostly the books I read were good. The decision I made recently, when reflecting on the reviews I write, is that I’m not going to take the time to review books I wasn’t crazy about. So if you see a review from me, that means I enjoyed the read.
All of the books I read will still go into my digital book journal, a new iteration of which you’ll find below.
I do want to note that I’m a bit behind in reviews, so that there isn’t a review doesn’t mean I didn’t like it. If you want to know what I thought about anything that is currently review-less, feel free to drop me a comment.
- You Should See Me in a Crown by Leah Johnson | Review
- The Loop by Ben Oliver | Review
- The Bridge by Ben Konigsburg | Review
- Unscripted by Nicole Kronzer | Review
- The Dark Matter of Mona Starr by Laura Lee Gulledge
- Talk Nerdy to Me by Tiffany Schmidt | Review
- We Used to Be Friends by Amy Spalding | Review
- A Girl in Three Parts by Suzanne Daniel
- Summer of Impossibilities by Rachael Allen
- The Burning by Laura Bates
- The Truth about Keeping Secrets by Savannah Brown
- Lovely War by Julie Berry | Review
Of all the books I read in August, my favorite had to be The Summer of Impossibilities by Rachael Allen. Best believe there will be a review of that coming.