For the record, I’m terrible at following through when I make these seasonal lists. I don’t think I’ve read more than half of the books I say I’ll read. Something new makes it way onto my radar and it’s all, “Ooh, shiny,” and The Stack falls by the wayside.
Yet, here I am again, making my Top Ten, a topic set by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl. I suppose we’ll see how it goes.
- The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay (it’s this month’s book club pick. I’ll start it as soon as I finish The Deathless Divide).
- All Systems Red by Martha Wells (Because it’s Life’s Library pick, and I like science fiction)
- Tristan Strong Punches a Hole in the Sky by Kwame Mbalia (I met Mbalia last November and he’s super nice. Also, I love how Riordan’s imprint is branching out).
- I’m Not Dying with You Tonight by Kimberly Jones and Gilly Segal (This one was in my box at the ALAN workshop last year. My friend Morgan says it’s good.)
- Stand Up, Yumi Chung by Jessica Kim (I have this one on Libro.fm and I’m actively trying to read more middle grade.)
In the interest of keeping this manageable (read: I’ll actually get through the list unlike every other time I’ve made this list), I’m going to stop at five. My entire stack can be found here.
What’s on your stack for this spring? Leave a list or a link in the comments and I’ll talk to you soon.
A goodly list to help pass the time. https://pmprescott.blogspot.com/2020/03/ttt-031720.html
The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay is currently on my TBR as well. Not my spring TBR but on my long list of TBR books.
LikeLiked by 1 person
I’ve heard great things about All Systems Red. Enjoy! I want to read it, too, one of these days.
My TTT .
I am soooo jealous that you got to meet Kwame Mbalia! I think you’ll love Tristan Strong. I sure did, and I’m so looking forward to the sequel coming out this year! I hope you enjoy All Systems Red, too. I just read it in the past month, and I absolutely loved it, and I can’t wait to continue the series. Happy reading!
Here’s my TTT post.
I picked up I’m Not Dying With You Tonight on a whim and thoroughly enjoyed it! Hope you do too!