Seriously, I can’t believe February is over already. It seems like 2020 is shaping up to feel like it’ll be over quickly. But time is an illusion. Lunchtime, doubly so.
(If you got that allusion, please let me know. It’ll make my day.)
Somehow, in between doing I don’t know what else, I read five books – three novels, one poetry collection, and one YA nonfiction text. Swipe to see my the entry from this month’s book journal.
If you’re interested in any of my reviews for those here you go:
- Say Her Name by Zetta Elliott (review)
- Stolen by Lucy Christopher (review)
- Clean Getaway by Nic Stone (review)
- Dark and Deepest Red by Anna-Marie McLemore (review)
- Rising Water by Marc Aronson (review)
In other news, I’m learning how to hand letter, and spending a lot of time putzing around with Procreate. Here are some of my favorite pieces on @inkyeli.