I can’t believe it’s fall already. I live in the desert, so we don’t get to watch the leaves changing like we did in the Midwest. We just get rain.
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl is Fall TBR. Here’s mine. There are 12.
- Pride by Ibi Zoboi
- Wildcard by Marie Lu
- Puddin’ by Julie Murphy
- Merci Suaréz Changes Gears by Meg Medina
- The Education of Margot Sanchez by Liliam Rivera
- Odd One Out by Nic Stone
- Drowned City by Don Brown
- Saga Vol. 5-9 by Brian K. Vaughn and Fiona Staples
- And the Ocean Was Our Sky by Patrick Ness
- Harbor Me by Jacqueline Woodson
Those are my trade books. In addition, I’m also reading Nutrition for Dummies because I was asked to, and The Open-Hearted Way to Open Adoption as part of our adoption education.
It also occurs to me that I neglected to add House of Leaves to this TBR and I’m reading it for book club.
What’s on your fall TBR? Leave me a link so I can check it out (and make mine longer!).