I had a minute, so I thought I’d pop in and do Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic: Binge Worthy TV shows.
So to be fair, I don’t watch that much television. We usually do one show at a time, and watch them once the season is over. Mostly.
Here are a few shows that I’m really into and will put down my book for, in no particular order. Except #s 1 & 2 are definitely my top shows.
- Insecure — because Issa Rae and Yvonne Orji
- Atlanta — because Donald Glover
- American Ninja Warrior — this one just makes my jock heart happy
- The Chi — which I need to get back to. It’s been a minute
- 3% — Season 1 was good. I’m not so sure about season 2, though
- Community — I’m only on season 2. Don’t come for me
- The Rain — both weird and awesome
- Criminal Minds — I went back to the beginning on this one recently and have been watching quite a bit. I guess I just like procedural shows.
- Doctor Who — Ten is still my doctor
- All the cooking shows — I was binge watching Top Chef from the beginning while I cooked for a while. I haven’t done it recently, but it’s always there on the back burner. 😂