It’s not really a secret that I don’t like to travel. I like to visit new places, but there’s some anxiety in the idea of going from Point A to Point B when both of those places aren’t in proximity to my house.
I just don’t have the wanderlust.
So vicarious wanderlust it is. Here are ten books with road trips/travel that I have enjoyed.
- Down & Across by Arvin Ahmadi
- The Haters by Jesse Andrews
- Punkzilla by Adam Rapp
- Mosquitoland by David Arnold
- The Last True Love Story by Brendan Kiely
- Scar Boys by Len Vlahos
- Anything by Rick Riordan (because all his books involve trips I’d never want to take)
- The Chaos Walking trilogy by Patrick Ness
- The Skinjacker Trilogy by Neal Shusterman
- Looking for Group by Rory Harrison
For more Top Ten Tuesday, check out Jana’s blog over at That Artsy Reader Girl. Happy reading, and don’t forget to be awesome.