Happy Sunday. I decided to put my wrap up and my bookstack for this week in the same video. I know it’s a little early, but I don’t think I’m going to finish anything else this month (now I’ve said that before and been wrong, but we’ll see). Links to reviews for the books I read this month are below the video.
So this month I read
- Invisible Man Got the Whole World Watching by Mychal Denzel Smith
- Takedown by Corrie Wang
- El Deafo by Cece Bell
- Miguel and the Grand Harmony by Matt de la Peña
- Strange Fruit: Uncelebrated Narratives of Black History by Joel Christian Gill
- Orphan Island by Laurel Snyder
- Pointe by Brandy Colbert
- This Mortal Coil by Emily Suvada
- Thunderhead (Arc of a Scythe, Book 2) by Neal Shusterman
My favorites were definitely Orphan Island, which I want to go back to at some point, and Thunderhead. Neal Shusterman has never done me dirty. I love his writing so much.
What’d you read this month?