This is the last Top Ten Tuesday that will be hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Thanks for the run! As of next week, Top Ten Tuesday will be hosted by Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl, so head over there for more Top Ten Tuesday topics.
This week, we’re making a list of books that we didn’t get to in 2017 (that we totally plan to get oto in 2018). I have eight on my list – eight books that I own that have been on the bottom of my small bookcase for quite some time now. I think part of the reason it’s taking me so long is due to the fact that the library doesn’t have audio for any of these books. I’m a commuter. Audiobooks are a must.
- All the Crooked Saints by Maggie Stiefvater
- The Library of Fates by Aditi Khorana
- Chasing Shadows by Swati Avasthi
- The Edge of Everything by Jeff Giles
- Forest of a Thousand Lanterns by Julie C. Dao
- The End or Something Like That by Ann Dee Ellis
- Orleans by Sherri L. Smith
- Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour
- Blind by Rachel DeWoskin
There are a few other things on that shelf too that I’m not feeling as pressed about, but that I definitely want to get to eventually. It really doesn’t help that I make a weekly stop at the library on my way home from work. At least I don’t buy a ton of books anymore?
What’s didn’t you get to last year that you’d intended to?