There was a story I forgot to tell in the video. This story is about how after I finished The Rose and the Dagger by Renée Ahdieh, I started and put down the other two books I’d planned on reading that week. I just wasn’t feeling them, which was disappointing, because I really wanted to read both books (and I will eventually). Anyway, here’s what I read in October and what I plan on reading in November.
What did you read in October, and what’s on your TBR for November? Leave me a link or a list in the comments and I’ll check them out.
Books I Read in October
- Middlesex by Jeffery Eugenedes https://youtu.be/roQ890gMXl4
- Wishtree by Katherine Applegate https://wp.me/p1D93k-2Xb
- Release by Patrick Ness https://wp.me/p1D93k-2XH
- The Wrath and the Dawn by Renée Ahdieh
- The Rose and the Dagger by Renée Ahdieh
- One of Us Is Lying by Karen M. McMannus https://wp.me/p1D93k-2Yi
- Turtles All the Way Down by John Green https://wp.me/p1D93k-2XY
- Long Way Down by Jason Reynolds** https://wp.me/p1D93k-2Yz
- The Story of Ferdinand by Munro Leaf** https://wp.me/p1D93k-2XW
- Dear Martin by Nic Stone
- Mama Day by Gloria Naylor**
**Not mentioned. Oops.