Since I’ve been doing a ton of writing, I haven’t done as much reading in June. I’m okay with that. Just about everything I read, I really enjoyed, so these books were worth my reading time. Here’s what I read in June.
- Bang by Barry Lyga (Review)
- The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli (Review coming)
- Wink Poppy Midnight by April Genevieve Tucholke (Review)
- When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon (Review coming)
- The Miseducation of Cameron Post by Emily M. Danforth (Review coming)
- Ramona Blue by Julie Murphy (Song coming – Preview here)
- The Girl With All the Gifts by M. R. Carey (Review)