This is Feature Shelf, a series that provides book recommendations based on theme or title suggestions. This week’s shelf was inspired by Mosquitoland by David Arnold and thinking about the road trip I just came back from (note: this was filmed before I left).
I don’t know about you, but I get travel anxiety. Sometimes it’s easier to read a book about someone going on a road trip than it is go to on a road trip myself. Check out the video to hear about my five road trip picks.
- Mosquitoland by David Arnold. (Review)
- The Haters by Jesse Andrews. (Review)
- Punkzilla by Adam Rapp. (Review)
- The Last True Love Story by Brendan Kiely. (Review)
- Looking for Group by Rory Harrison (Review)
Read any of these? What other great road trip books can you think of? Have a suggestion for your own shelf? Let me know in the comments.