Yesterday was a little nuts so I decided to do my Top Ten Tuesday today.
Top 10 Tuesday is a feature hosted by the lovely readers over at The Broke and the Bookish. This weeks topic is a Mother’s Day related freebie so I did top 10 books I think my mom should read this summer. (EDIT: There are only nine. Apparently I didn’t count correctly.)
- My Name is Leon by Kit De Waal
- Listen Slowly by Thanhha Lai
- Crenshaw by Katherine Applegate
- Pax by Sara Pennypacker
- Counting by 7s by Holly Goldberg Sloan
- El Deafo by Cece Bell
- Brown Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson
- Booked by Kwame Alexander
- The Crossover by Kwame Alexander
What’s on your Top Ten Mother’s Day Freebie list? Leave your link in the comments and I’ll check it out!