It’s been a while since I’ve done a Top Ten Tuesday (hosted by our friends over at The Broke and the Bookish). When I saw this one, I thought it might be fun to outsource some of it to students in my afternoon classes. Here’s what they had to say…
I asked my #students for some #toptentuesday responses for what they’d ask for if a book genie granted them a wish. Here are some of the responses.
-The wish would be to block all the people so i can read in a quiet place. -if a book genie could grant me a wish would be to be able to read 2 books in 2 weeks.
-My wish would be is to get all the books I haven’t read that I want to read. -to be able to read super fast.
-hit myself with a book and know everything in it.
-if there was a book genie could grant me a wish to someone to read for me.
-if a book genie could grant me a wish it would be to fan a the pages and be able to read all the book.
-It would be to make every book story true. (most of the books)
Oh, Book Genie. I wish…
- I could pause time when I get to the good parts (so I don’t miss out on anything else either).
- I could experience books for the first time more than once, but also retain the memories of each experience (maybe they could lock themselves away in a mind-chest while I’m reading and be unlocked upon completion so I can compare them).
- Movie producers would stop breaking books into multiple parts just to make more money.
- A completely new book organization system. I’m not currently happy with mine…
- And to have my 800+ books put into that system and organized for me…
- And to have new books I purchase / acquire / read imported into that system automatically.
- For books that don’t tatter and spines that don’t break.
- For all of the covers in series books to match, even if I don’t purchase them that way.
- All my paperback books into hardcovers.
- That people will continue to write good books that inspire / touch / inform / entertain / etc. readers.