Top 10 Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. They can be found here. I think the title speaks for itself, so away we go.
10 & 9. Nix Riley and Laila the Lost Girl from the Benny Imura series (Rot & Ruin) — I’m so interested in their stories. How they feel being female in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. I mean, girl stuff happens.
8. Cam from The Unwind Dystology — After reading Frankenstein last week, I’m so much more interested in this character and his motivations. I want just his story; I know we didn’t see everything.
7. Warner from the Shatter Me series — I got a little bit of him in one of the interludes, but like with Cam, I want more. He’s so interesting. I can’t decide if he’s truly the antagonist; he has some challenges of his own.
6. Ronan Lynch from The Raven Cycle — A lot of people on Tumblr have been talking about him, and sending Maggie Steifvater messages about how much they appreciate his character. I dig that. More, please.
5. Asher from Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock — What’s Asher’s story? What drove him to do the things he did? I wonder if he carries as much pain as Leonard does. Someone tell Q we need more info on this guy.
4. D from After Tupac and D Foster — I’d love to find out more about D’s relationship with her mother. And really, I love to read books by Jacqueline Woodson.
3. Tyler Durden from Fight Club — What’s he doing when the narrator is out of it? I mean, we know, but we don’t know know.
2. Captain Thomas Bryant from the Legend series — There’s something with Metias. How much agony must he have been in to kill him?
1. Billy Dent from the Jasper Dent series (I Hunt Killers) — I think that story would be all kinds of creepy, which can be fun.