Top 10 Tuesday is a meme started by The Broke and the Bookish. Go check them out. Here are the Top 10 books on my fall TBR.
1. Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige — I’m currently reading this one and I’m very much enjoying it. Of course, I love any book that takes a world I grew up loving and turns it on its head.
2. Revolution by Deborah Wiles — I traded for this one. Copies of Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock and Wise Young Fool were donated to my school library and I got this one in return. I loved Countdown, and Revolution is written the same way. And now it’s long listed for the National Book Award. Bonus!
3. Allegiant by Veronica Roth — I’ve had this one for a while, and figured it’s probably about time to read it.
4. Cress by Marissa Meyer — This has been on my TBR pile for ages. I keep meaning to read it and then I go to the library and check out graphic novels. Since it’s picture books for this month’s library date, I’m betting I’ll get to this one this month.
5. Angry Black White Boy by Adam Mansbach — My friend Allyn and I used to read together. When she tweeted at me about reading this together, I said yes, definitely.
6. The Universe vs. Alex Woods by Gavin Extence — I’m hoping my library has this one. My friend Beth read this one and enjoyed it, so I added it to my list.
7. The Living by Matt de la Pena — I’ll read anything Matt writes. Loved Mexican Whiteboy and We Were Here. I saw this one at the library the last time I was there but didn’t get it; the paperback is on my Amazon wishlist.
8. The Lord of Opium by Nancy Farmer. This is the sequel to The House of the Scorpion and we find out what happens to Matt Alacran after the story is over. I bought this one on Kindle when it was $2.99 and have been carrying it around ever since.
9. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. Everyone is talking about this one. Same thing happened with it as with The Lord of Opium. Between Oyster and the library, I’m reading fewer books that I own.
10. Blue Lily, Lily, Blue by Maggie Stiefvater. I LOVE THIS SERIES. I don’t know if I can shout that one loud enough. It comes out in October and I can’t wait.
What books are on your fall TBR?